Joining the Midlothian Chamber of Commerce allows you opportunities to promote your company, improve the business climate, support the community, contribute to an excellent quality of life and a thriving economy in the Midlothian area.
- Information on legislative and transportation issues
- Information on subjects that affect local businesses
- Leadership training opportunities through the Chamber’s “Leadership Midlothian” program
- Small business training opportunities each month
Major Events Advantages:
Opportunities for members to help plan, sponsor, and/or participate in some of the community's largest events.
- Annual Awards Party
- Ellis County Market
- Southern Star Scramble Golf Tournament
- Annual Fall Festival
- Annual Auction & Dinner
- Wine & Arts Festivals
- Website listing with hyperlinks to your organization’s website and email
- Advertising opportunities on Chamber’s website and venues
- Low cost marketing opportunities through newsletter and social media
- Member pricing on a variety of events
- Promotional materials displayed at the Chamber office
- Members-only referrals made by Chamber staff
- Sponsorship opportunities for Chamber events
- Business breakfasts, luncheons and after-hours mixers
- Committee participation opportunities facilitate leadership growth
- Networking opportunities with other businesses at Chamber events
Studies show businesses with a membership in a Chamber of Commerce are perceived more favorably by consumers and other businesses. Additionally, a business listing with a Chamber improves Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Members are afforded a variety of opportunities to reach potential clients through advertising, networking, and sponsorship. Business directory profiles allow for special promotions, job listings and SEO. Both Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) opportunities exist.
The Chamber offers multiple channels of available resources through breakfast and luncheon small business training, partnership with local higher educational institutions, and online educational guidance.
Everything from committees to ribbon cuttings to networking events offers chances to connect with other businesses every month. Each connection has the potential to lead to new clients or partnerships.
For more information on taking advantage of your Chamber membership to network, market and promote your business, please contact us at 972-723-8600 or Info@MidlothianChamber.org.
What do Members say about the Chamber?
Midlothian Means Business
The Midlothian Chamber is the catalyst for economic growth for our members and the community
through advocacy, education and community enhancement.