Joining the Midlothian Chamber of Commerce will allow you an opportunity to promote your company, while improving the business climate and supporting the community events that contribute to an excellent quality of life in Midlothian.
- Advertising opportunities in several Chamber venues.
- Low cost marketing opportunities through newsletter and social media
- Member pricing on select special events
- Promotional materials displayed at the Chamber
- Referrals – Chamber refers members only
- Sponsorship opportunities for Chamber events
- Website listing with hyperlinks to your organization’s website and email
- Business luncheons and After Hours Mixers
- Committee participation opportunity
- Networking opportunities with other businesses through Chamber events
- Information on legislative and transportation issues
- Information on issues that affect local business
- Leadership training opportunities through the Chamber’s “Leadership Midlothian” program
Additional Advantages of Chamber Membership:
The Midlothian Chamber of Commerce also offers opportunities for members to help plan, sponsor, and/or participate in some of the community’s largest events:
- Midlothian Marketplace, featuring “A Taste of Midlothian”
- Annual Meeting/Awards Luncheon
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Fall Festival and 5K Run
- Annual Auction
- Wine & Arts Festival
- Annual Clay Shoot
New Members Receive:
- Recognition on Chamber website, weekly e-newsletter, social media
- Ambassador welcome and membership decal
- Payment Flexibility with monthly ACH draft
For more information on taking advantage of your Chamber membership to network, market and promote your business, please contact us at 972-723-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do Members say about the Chamber?
Paragon joined the chamber when we opened our Midlothian office in 2013. We feel that joining the chamber is the first step in supporting the local business community. Paragon utilizes the chamber for great networking opportunities as well as the many resources for up to date issues and trends in the marketplace. The chamber has been a springboard for Paragon reaching the local businesses and would strongly encourage all businesses, old or new, to join the chamber! Steven Rose, CEO
I have been involved with the Midlothian chamber for over 13 years now, both as a Realtor in Ellis County and as a business owner with The UPS Store in Midlothian. The contacts I have made through being involved with the Chamber have helped me to build both of my businesses. Not only do I enjoy networking with other small business owners to help me in my professional growth, I also value the fun and friendships I have had at all the great Chamber events. I would highly recommend any local business becoming a Chamber member and becoming involved to see the value it brings.Judy McGrawRealtor, Century 21 Judge FiteOwner, The UPS Store--Midlothian
The Midlothian Chamber is the catalyst for economic growth for our members and the community through advocacy,
education and community enhancement.