Why Support the Chamber?
Investing in the Chamber benefits your business. Your Chamber membership is important to your customers as well. A national study conducted by The Schapiro Group, an Atlanta-based market research firm, found when business decision-makers believe that a business is a chamber member, they are:
- 37% more likely to think favorably of the business;
- 58% more likely to think positively of its local reputation; and,
- 59% more likely to buy goods and services from it.
Sponsoring a Chamber event provides a great means of broadening your competitive advantage by improving your company’s prestige and credibility through supporting events that your community and customers find attractive. Through sponsorship, our Chamber strives to create a partnership that is beneficial to all involved. In addition to enhancing visibility and image, there are many great benefits that coincide with sponsoring Chamber events, including
- Access to new business relationships;
- Creating customer and community loyalty;
- Advertising exposure;
- Demonstrating civic engagement; and
- Publicity. Chamber events are highly publicized, and so are their sponsors. Your company’s name is included in print and online advertising and collateral, which will earn you public recognition.
Midlothian Means Business
The Midlothian Chamber is the catalyst for economic growth for our members and the community
through advocacy, education and community enhancement.