The mission of the Ambassadors is to welcome and recruit new chamber members, act as goodwill representatives at chamber functions, and aid in the support of chamber members.
The Ambassadors are dedicated volunteers who have been selected to represent the Midlothian Chamber of Commerce in our community and at chamber sponsored events because of their commitment and involvement in the chamber. They act as a liaison between the chamber and our member businesses. The focus of the Midlothian Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors is:
- To support and actively participate in the goals and action plans established by the Board of Directors
- To welcome and involve existing members through participation in chamber sponsored events
- To recruit new chamber members
- To visit new members to encourage involvement in the many programs offered by the chamber
- To act as hosts to introduce others
- To attend ribbon cuttings, grand openings and ground breaking ceremonies for new chamber member businesses
- To attend monthly meetings at the designated location
Midlothian Means Business
The Midlothian Chamber is the catalyst for economic growth for our members and the community
through advocacy, education and community enhancement.